Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Launch out into the deep!
Good Morning, y’all! 😀
Are you tired of that drab, boring, sin lusting, world loving, and Satan adoring, miserable Christian existence?
Yeah?
Stop being so shallow.
Just because you attempt to “study the Bible in a deeper way”, does not mean that your spiritual life is any deeper.
Finding gems and treasures in the Word does NOT make YOU better if you are NOT actively and actually applying that Bible to yourself!
Think. 💭
Are you thirsting for more of the Lord?!
👉🏻 Seek HIM. 👈🏻
Have a blessed day in the Lord! 😊💙🩵👑📖❤️🔥🔥🙏🏻
P.S. Some of my favorite books that encourage a deeper walk with our Well-Beloved Saviour! 😍📖❤️🔥
#TakeUsDeeper #LaunchOutIntoTheDeep #SeekingTheKing #SeekingOutOfTheBookOfTheLord #JesusFirst #ILoveYouLord #hope #INeedYouJesus #Thirsting
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps




🩵
ReplyDeletePS – That's a nice flower t‐shirt. 😊
Thank you! My Mom just got me that one! It’s super cute. ☺️
DeleteAmen! And, wow, those books look really awesome. Especially the: "Experiencing The Depths of Jesus Christ." one. It looks pretty interesting! 😁
ReplyDeleteP.S. Fellow book nerd over here. [Hehe! 😜]
~ Miriam A.G.
Thank you for all of your sweet comments, Miriam! I missed you!
DeleteOh yesssssss! DEFINITELY recommend Madame Guyon books! Ask your Mom to buy you some. ☺️ And also missionary stories, and books by Fenelon and Andrew Murray are really edifying too. I was reading all of those at your age. 💙🩵
[Of course you did! 😉] And, guess what? When I showed Mom "Experiencing The Depths of Jesus Christ" book, she got it for me! I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, soooooo excited for it! Eee! [Sorry, thats a lot of "so's" 😅) praise God! 😊😄🥰😘💖🙏🏻💟
Delete~ Miriam A.G.
P.S. We have the same book now. So neat. 😯 [heh, book nerds, am I right? 😉]
Great! Her biography is really good too! 😃
DeleteP.S.S. Oh my goodness. I forgot to say before; I just love your shirt! And your necklace, too. Both are adorable.
ReplyDelete[What does the necklace say?]
~ Miriam A.G.
Thank you! Mom just got me that shirt!
DeleteIt says “Jesus” in Hebrew. Hava got it for me for my birthday. 😁🩵💙
Wow, that is so sweet of Hava! And, I have a little something to say to her:
DeleteHello Hava, have an amazing day, i love you, and God bless you. Just so you know, I LOVE your new Youtube piano channel! I am commenting on all of your episodes. EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. ☝️❤️💖
Love~Miriam A.G.
Aww… 🥰
DeleteThank you, sweetie! ❤️
Yeah, I just noticed Y’all’s comments on my YouTube, but alas! I haven’t had the time to formally answer them… 😉
I love you more! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
(You’ve got such a cute personality. 😁)
By the way, Hadassah said Hello and that she misses you too! 😁🩵💙
Delete