Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

" New Blog "

Hey Y'all!
I just started this new blog because my old blog (www.thelordswarrior.weebly.com) has completely stopped working.
I'm excited about this and I can't wait how the Lord is going to use me through it.


The main focus of my old blog was on witnessing and street preaching, but the main focus I'm going to have on this blog is encouraging young ladies (of all ages) to live a set-apart, holy, and PURE life. I believe we should be living purely and rightly in all areas, whether it be in waiting for that "Mr. Right" or Prince Charming, dealing with family and friends, relating to guys, or even when were out on the streets helping and preaching to the sinners.

As Christian young ladies we should be DIAMETRICALLY opposite from the world. We should NOT take advice from this sinful fleshly world but take advice from Jesus, His words, and Christ-like parents.
I see the worldly teens and young adults of today completely consumed with pursuing the opposite sex, and then I look over to the quote on quote "Christian" young people (and I usually don't have to look far because they'll be right with the worldly kids) and what do I see? I observe the "Christians" acting just like the WORLD and doing the EXACT SAME THING! 

I'm here to challenge that idea. I'm here to say that there ARE a FEW (oh so few!) young people in this God hating generation who WILL seek after Jesus (not the opposite sex), who give their hearts to God and their parents (not to one seducing jerk after another), and who seek and save that which is lost (not wasting precious time at the movie theatres, malls, and watching TV).

So as you see, those type of things will be my main thrust in blogging on here. I want us young ladies to fully realize what it means to live a CRUCIFIED life! Living a CHRISTian life (CHRIST first and "ian" stands for "I am nothing"). To live is CHRIST and to die is only gain. Living for Jesus IS the only thing that will matter 500 million+ years from now.
I also want to show how you can cultivate an intimacy with Jesus Christ that you've probably never discovered before. I'm only just now experiencing this amazing love!
So with that said, sit back, grab a hot cup of tea, your Bible, notebook, journal, and anything else you'll need to start learning some really neat things from God's AMAZING love letter-
His Bible. <3 <3 <3 <3

Can't wait to start blogging! Be Blessed dear sisters! I love you all!
Always the Lord's Love and Bride,
 
                               ~*~Princess Purity~*~
                                     Song of Solomon 7:10
                                            1 Corinthians 6:20


NOTE: But I will say since witnessing, street preaching ,and campus preaching (next to Jesus of course) just so happen to be one of my main focuses in life- I will still blog about those things as well.
Deny self and take up your cross and follow Him!




Comments

Popular Posts