Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random post and Journaling (The Spark for Creativity)

I really enjoy playing my guitar and Praising my God. He is sooo worthy of all my blessing and praise. I can't tell Him enough how much I just LOVE him! <3<3<3<3<3 To read my post about really LOVING God go HERE

 Here's a pic of my guitar: (I colored the picture blue- My FAVORITE color! ha ha)
Here's a picture of my Bible and a book mark a sis in Christ gave me that matched perfectly. :) Both are (of course!) blue.
 


I feel accomplished because today I "spring cleaned" (more like "Fall cleaned") our entire living room out top to bottom, and my sis and I organized our closet COMPLETELY! IT looks like a magazine now. No joke. I am a "neat freak" and literally organize everything by color! lol I'm serious. Here's some pictures ot our closet and hanging closet for proof.

     
 





I really enjoy "Journaling" and I thought I'd encourage you all to try it! :) It's such a spark for Creativity. That's where a lot of my blog posts and stories are first born.... In my journals.
(My personal one is BLUE! Obviously. ha ha)
I actually keep seven (Yes seven!) journals.
A personal one, a prayer one, a witnessing/street preaching one, one to my future Beloved Husband, a "Visual Journal", a Journal on "Manhood", and a "Preparing to be a Help-Meet" journal.
Here's a list explaining each one:
1) Personal one: I write down my days, heart, dreams, etc. Not for the eyes of anyone except my future husband and parents (who both have -or will have- my heart).
2) Prayer Journal: I write down prayers to God in it. It actually helps me keep my focus on the Lord and keep my thoughts in the right place. I also write good quotes and verses I like in it as well.
3) I write down witnessing and preaching stories and testimonies in my "Witnessing Journal." Anyone can read this one.
4) In my journal to my future husband I write future love letters to my future Beloved. It's meant for one set of eyes- that one WORTHY man. <3
I really want to encourage you all to do this! It'll help you keep your standards high, stay pure, express your feelings when you're feeling down or lonely, and your future spouse will feel soo LOVED when you give it to them on your honeymoon! Practice honoring and loving your future spouse even now by writing future love letters. You'll never regret I'm sure!
5) A visual journal is just that, a visual journal. ;) I can paint, glue, layer, draw, tape, write, and basically do anything creative that enters my mind in that journal! It's sooo neat, and I have really had fun with it. You can find them at art and craft stores.
6) "My Journal of Manhood" is basically a journal on me "Studying Manhood." I see manhood basically failing to be MASCULINE, HOLY, Warrior Poet like, etc. around me and so I journal where I see it failing and where I see it being upheld. The ones who are doing right are very few- sadly. :/
7) This is just where I'm preparing to be a "Help-Meet". I write down encouraging things, notes, etc. to help me prepare. To read my blog post about "Preparing to be a help-meet" go HERE

Well, got to go to bed. I'm TIRED. YAWN!
Y'all have a great night and God Bless you all. :) <3

Comments

  1. Been reading your blog a lot today! I didn't realize you had been keeping up with it so much lately.

    I've got a bunch of journals, too, but it takes me so long to finish one journal entry that I could never keep up with so many at a time! Just doing a journal entry today in my help meet/keeper at home journal (I was studying a chapter from Debi Pearl's "Created to be his Help Meet" book) took me like two hours!

    I will say that creating a journal for my future spouse and receiving one from him when we got married was a HUGE BLESSING and I'm sure your future husband will feel the same!

    I have a prayer journal that was my grandmother's that she started back in 1998 that is a precious possession to me - I cry sometimes to read it, seeing prayer requests for unsaved family members, and even for my (at the time) very young self! I hope to continue her journal one day but am too careful about how to proceed - I don't want to ruin it! I may just start my own instead. I have been meaning to for a long time!

    Anyway, I don't know how often you check this stuff, but be blessed! I always enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I don't what I would do without my journal. :) Glad you enjoy reading my blog. I wish I had time to blog more often. Have a great day!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts