Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post-Purity ring, "Faithfully" song, and more...

Hey guys! Another random post. *Does it come to that?*

I hope you all are doing great! I'm doing Amazing because I have a man who loves me with all His heart. Are you jealous? ha ha I'm more than willing to share Him. As a matter of fact, meeting Him will be the best decision of your life and ETERNITY! So please take some time today to talk to my Lover- Jesus Christ (isn't that name just simply BEAUTIFUL?! Sigh).

I feel accomplished once again. Why is that every time I do a "random post" it's after I have "accomplished" something? Maybe I'm trying to show off? Or encourage you to accomplish something? hee hee I hope you all eventually get used to my sarcasm. ;)

I was having fun the other day taking pics of my "purity ring" so here you go: (BTW- the reason the nails on my left hand are sooo ridiculously short is because I'm a guitar player and that's how you have to keep them!)

 Short finger nails. ha ha That hand is a HARD working hand. Not all soft and smooth. It can play guitar, wash dishes, clean up babies, cook meals, etc. :)

Do you like the heart shadow? I saw it somewhere and was determined to try it out. <3 It required shining a light on it, putting it in a card, getting it just right, and, well, I better not go into all the detail on how I did it (the "falling off the bed I was standing on and looking for the lost ring" incident
is not a very happy tale!).
 Black background. <3
 
 
 More ring/heart. <3
 
 



I longer heart shadow with a black background.








Here's a song I really like by Leslie and Eric Ludy.
 "Faithfully"
Oh! That's where I saw the ring and the shadow! ha ha

So the reason I feel accomplished is because yesterday I finished two drawings for my Christian Love story that I'm illustrating, and a new song and three new chords on my guitar!
Today I did more "fall cleaning", finished a drawing for my story, started another drawing for my story, and I'm doing a blog post. :)

I really want to know what you all like to read and what kind of posts you think I should do. Really! Tell me! ha ha


Here's a pic of my "baby" Shem cat (I call him "Jimmy" as a nick name)Isn't he SOO cute?! <3
Ha has such gorgeous eyes! :) Blue. sigh. My favorite color.
 
 
 
 
 
If I had a car these Bible magnets would be on it. Definitely. Of course I won't do pink ones if my husband doesn't want it. ;)
My Dad ordered me a "Bible Gear"
Sweaty that I'm soo excited about getting. I'll take a pic and show you guys when I get it.
Well, I can't think Of anything else "random" at the moment. Y'all have a BLESSED night! Keep reaching the lost fellow labourers.

Comments

Popular Posts