Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Atheists? I Don’t believe in Atheists!

❤️❤️❤️ I LOVE this post by my Dad so I wanted to share with y’all! Enjoy: 

 Greetings! Randall here.


I was a professing atheist (philosophical materialist of sorts) most of my teen years and called the Bible "Aesop's Fables" and "Grimm's Fairy Tales" but now I call it The Kiss of God on My formerly Sin-cursed Soul. I don't believe the Tooth Fairy exists, but won't spend my life battling the Tooth Fairy, erecting anti-Tooth Fairy billboards, websites, joining the American No Tooth Fairy Association... As a quote unquote atheist, I couldn't find God much in the same way guilty criminals can't find the police station!

The Atheist Creed has two Maxims:

Number 1. I don't believe in God.
Number 2. I HATE Him! 

You see, Romans One teaches there are no atheists. Everybody knows in their heart of hearts God exists. God DOES NOT believe in atheists! 

I am now an A-Atheist as one who DOES NOT BELIEVE in atheists!

God is SOVEREIGN and watch what He did.

Psalms 53:1 is the 531st chapter of the Bible! God highlights this important verse BY NUMERICAL MIRACLE for infinite reasons but for one, to FLY IN THE FACE OF THE FAITHLESS Feigned "atheist"‼️

Psalms 53:1 (KJB)  The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts