Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Does God use Gospel tracts?

 AMEN! I LOVE this! Read this word from my Dad on why God can and DOES use Gospel Tracts! The Lord doth indeed use gospel tracts to reach the hearts and minds of souls everywhere. May the Lord ignite more boldness and love for souls! 🩵

Hope y’all are blessed and happy in Jesus! :) 

-Hope Jerusalem Eve 🩵🩵🩵

Wilt thou stay at INN CAHOOTS with Satan?


Behold, wouldst thou lodge in the INN CAHOOTS with Beelzebub?

(Leaflets depicted here by the hand of Will Perez's Ministry, a valiant Proclaimer upon the byways heralding the Glad Tidings; Verily, these compact, steadfast, twain-faced Gospel leaflets do bring joy unto my soul. Blessings unto thee, Will!)


In the halls of INN CAHOOTS with the Adversary, such leaflets are forbidden. Yet, many among the brethren choose to abide therein. How simple 'tis for the Lord to employ one as a vessel to declare the Joyful News of our Lord and Maker, Jesus Christ, His sacrifice, entombment, and arising from the grave.


Verily, the Lord is witness that numerous seeds were sown within the soul soil, yea, fertile ground of my youthful heart, until, in His time, this very one, once a proclaiming non-believer, yea, atheist, was reborn in the Spirit. 


In many places, from the public caller's booths to the mats of laundries, I chanced upon Gospel writings. Yea, I reserved for them a "Drawer of Piety", if thou might so call it at my abode. 


From the time I came to know the Lord, my heart hath been stirred to share His word through such Gospel leaflets. Indeed, countless are the tales in our lives where the Almighty hath chosen to work through these leaflets.


They stand as portals to His work, and in faith, let the Holy Spirit illuminate them wheresoever thou tread this earthly sod, saints.


Brethren, let us resolve to SHUN the "INN CAHOOTS" with the Evil One, and spread Gospel Tracts this day!!!


Under His gentle burden, Randall




Comments

  1. This is so neat! Your dad is a great writer! My daddy loved it when I read it to him! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, Thanks, Dearest! So glad to hear it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts