Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Back by popular demand!/ The Summer of 2023 ❤️

 Hey, y’all! I’m back by popular demand!!! Haha 

Just kidding. I’m not popular or in demand. But I am back! ;) 

Here’s my summer… :D 












Sun block! Haha










Iced coffee! Haha 




















Comments

  1. Yay! I’m glad you are back! ❤️😂
    Wow that looks so fun!!! I’m so jealous! Lol! Great pictures! 💐🪷

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :D Photo credits to everyone. Haha 🩷🩵💐

      Delete
  2. Good to have you back! These photos are so adorable! It looks like you had so much fun!! 😁❤️
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It’s nice to be missed… (haha!) :D
      You know, you should congratulate yourself, Ariana. You keep me awake at night trying to figure out who you are! *wink wink*

      Delete
    2. Haha don’t keep yourself awake too much!
      If I’m being honest I don’t share as much as I’d like because my husband is not fond of the internet or social media and I’m not, either. I like to respect his wishes and keep as much distance as I can without being disrespectful to anyone. (We’ve also had really bad experiences in the past with “internet friends”)
      Nothing against you sweet ladies. I’m just here to let you know that your blog is reaching people and I figured you ladies could use some encouragement! 🥰
      -Ariana

      Delete
    3. Okay! How nice. 😁 I have also had BAD experiences with Internet friends and friends in person. Lots of betrayal and people lying to us. This is why I’m a skeptic of most people and hard to fool! Haha But I would LOVE to believe that you are a reality. ;) I HOPE so! I really do! So sorry if this appears mean or like I’m sketchy of you. I know you understand!
      You seem to agree with a lot of our beliefs and your church seems to be like ours. If true, super neat! :D
      How was your summer, Ariana? ❤️❤️❤️ Thank you for your encouragement!

      Delete
    4. I completely understand, and I don’t blame you one bit, dear. It’s not mean at all, just wariness because of previously broken trust.
      And as I’ve said I have nothing against you or your sisters, I’m just trying to be as respectful of my hubby’s wishes as possible. So unfortunately if there’s questions you ladies might have I may not be able to answer.
      I truly appreciate your understanding though, I never meant to come off as sketchy or weird. Just someone who wants to lift other Christians up in encouragement 🥰
      And yes, I had a very good summer, all things considered. I hope you did too! ❤️
      -Ariana

      Delete
  3. Beautiful! Lovely pics! Welcome back, Hope! 🩷🌸

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts