Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

GOD. /Witnessing to Atheists…

 Good morning, y’all! 😀

So incredibly thankful to have been raised by my godly parents with absolute certainty for the only logical, cogent, and coherent way of life: Biblical Christianity. 

God exists due to the impossibility of the contrary. Period. 

I remember witnessing to a Chinese young Man on a college campus one time. He claimed to be an atheist. I smiled and said, “I already know that YOU KNOW that God exists!”

He said, “No you don’t!”

Still smiling I said, “Yes I do! I have a whistle blower. YOU KNOW.”

He shifted around nervously and denied again, “No you don’t know!”

I continued to smile and said, “Yes I do! You DO know that there’s a God!”

He then got SUPER nervous, shifty, and sweaty as I launched into some other presup arguments. 

Guess what? HE DID KNOW! We had a fruitful conversation, praise Jesus, just by NOT accepting his lie. Yes, it’s a lie! They DO know. Period. 

It sure is fun to be a Christian! ;) 

-Hope Jerusalem Eve ❤️❤️❤️



Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts