Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My Amazing Family! ❤️❤️❤️

 I’m fairly certain that I have been the benefactor and recipient of approximately 100 (???) letters, cards, drawings, and craft creations in the last month alone! Haha 

I LOVE my precious, encouraging, loving family!!! Always there for me when I need them most! ❤️❤️❤️😘🥰😍❤️❤️❤️




I thought Faith’s card to me yesterday was particularly sweet and encouraging! Awwwww…


Yes, I’ve had a monstrous sinus infection lately (no thanks to allergies!). But Jesus is getting me through… ❤️🙏🏻

Comments

  1. Awww… I know! ❤️ I have like soooo many little sweet notes, cards & drawings from my darling family!
    Glad you enjoyed my card! Love you!!! Xoxo 🩷🩵🤍💚💛

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love ya too! You know, I laid in bed last night trying so hard to figure out why you could possibly be impressed with me! You’re too much, girlie! ;) ❤️❤️🩷🩷🩷🩵🩵🩵

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts