Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Really Random Post/ Pray for your future Spouse!/ Great news!!!

 Hello, lovelies! :D

I have some great news for y’all! Guess what????


World ballet day is in 2 days! Yay! I know, I know, you’re so excited… Just wait a bit! ;) haha 



You Should most definitely pray very earnestly for your future spouse! Do not forget about them. Pray for them to be strong, to overcome, to have a happy and joyful day, and for God’s wisdom and direction. Amen. ❤️❤️❤️





Some super duper random pics: enjoy! 

Me shopping with Mom (I hate to shop unfortunately! Haha We obviously eat very healthy… Ketogenic)

Mr and my girl Shamayim: ❤️
My adorable parents as youngsters: ❤️




Goofy girl! Haha

Dad’s beautiful meme today: ❤️


Comments

  1. Aww.. yes!!! I am really excited about international ballet day!!!! 😁🩵🩷🩰
    Absolutely love this post, Hope!
    Very important and true! Always a great reminder for us all! ❤️
    Although, sometimes I feel kinda bad for the guy who has to read my journal to him!😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts