Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Zeroes… /Testimony

 Good morning, Saints! ๐Ÿ˜€

I’d rather be a zero.

-Hope Jerusalem Eve ❤️❤️❤️


P.S. Thought it was neat that after writing this exhortation last night, I opened up into the Thomas A. Kempis book (“Imitation of Christ”) and read this: 



Yes! We’re definitely an interesting and different family… haha Faith was saying to me last night: “Hey! That’s my book! You can’t steal it!”

Haha Imagine a family where they’re “fighting” over deep spiritual classic books! Haha Great times. 

Comments

  1. Haha! Yep, we’re a weird bunch for sure! ๐Ÿ˜œ But you ARE always “stealing” my books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh, okay… a teeny tiny correction. I do believe that you steal all of MY books! ;) haha
      I kinda have the most in the room… ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts