Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Emotional comfort zone? / A loving rebuke ❤️




 Never give into Fleshly emotions, ladies. Ever.

Just because it feels like a wonderful emotional “comfort zone” to feel sad/lonely/gloomy/depressed/etc., this does not mean that you dwell in it. Stop resorting back to this “safe zone” over and over. This is absolutely NOT a safe place to be as a spiritual Christian!


We are required to get crucified to our emotions/flesh and to walk in the Spirit! It is NOT a badge of honour to be super emotional and unstable. This is actually a very undesirable trait, women. 

The Spirit says to have joy. The Bible says to have a merry heart. The Bible commands that we live and walk according to the Lord’s ruling and pottery spinning. 

No, we do not sit around and cry, complain, feel sorry for ourselves, give in, give up, lose hope or Faith, or act depressed! This is sinful. Yes, that’s right, sinful!

It doesn’t matter if you deal with hard physical pain, spiritual endurance, dark betrayal, deep spiritual warfare, or emotional loss (believe me, us Hartingers surely have and do!!!), you stay strong and you fight hard as a warrior of Christ. Period.

That’s my sober word and slight rebuke for the day. (I do not apologize…) 

Get serious, get crucified, surrender all to Jesus, put the flesh and Will DOWN, and walk in the spirit!

If you’re struggling, I think you need a longer prayer time or Bible time in the morning. Seriously.

The next time you feel like being moody, have self pity, are sad, feel lonely, or whatever, say, “No! I will be a happy, blessed, serious, strong Christian in Jesus’ name! I will not dwell in the past, in the flesh, in my emotions, or in my wavering feelings! I will be thankful, content, grateful, and full of the Spirit of God! Thank you, Jesus, for your Steadfast strength and joy today! Amen.”

🩵🩵🩵🙏🏻




Comments

Popular Posts