Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Philippians 4:19 ❤️

 

I LOVE this Dear Dad’s teaching for today! Be BLESSED.

💥🔥🍯⚔️🛡️☝️✅📖🏹🎯⌛⌚🔝🏔️🕛🕊️🙏⚠️


God will supply all your NEED and not all your GREED. 


04/19 DAILY EXHORTATION (Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3; Heb.3:13; 10:25)…


Here is a 4:19 for 4/19…


Philippians 4:19 (KJB)  But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.


On 4/19 one year, I prayed aloud with my Missing Rib for God to supply. Not to us, but to THY NAME give glory. After praying that, we passed a State Route 419. That very day, money came from an unusual and unexpected source. God had put it into somebody’s heart to hand-deliver money. I was literally minutes before delivery in a very chapter of the Bible which contains the exact amount delivered (not a common number either). God thought of literally everything.


Yesterday, I prayed Philippians 4:19 aloud while crossing State Route 419. A tenth of that exact amount came UNEXPECTED IN THE MAIL immediately after expressing a ministry need for that exact amount (expressing only to my household). Minutes later, it is IN THE MAILBOX. I instantly knew by God that Hope had prayed about this and sure enough, she prayed for supernatural provision. God's timing is always RIGHT ON TIME. "Work" is 419 times in the Bible. You work by His grace, and He supplies. 


 “Supply” is an electrical term. “Need” is far, far more involved than money. But let’s focus on ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY. 

Watch this: 


Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man...


So, Philippians 4:13 which says that I can do ALL THINGS through CHRIST (Anointed One) which strengtheneth me is a big part of Philippians 4:19. 

 

Note the exact language of Ephesians 3:16 as our focus passage. ALL OUR NEED is supplied by THE RICHES OF HIS GLORY via the SPIRIT OF GOD. 


Philippians 1:19 For I know that this shall turn to my salvation through your prayer, and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ,


You must trust HIS RICHES and NOT yours. 


Psalms 52:7 Lo, this is the man that made not God his strength; but trusted in the abundance of his riches, and strengthened himself in his wickedness.


How about YOU this day? Will you trust for GOD TO SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED (which is far more than money of course) this day? Not your GREED, but your NEED. 


Genesis 48:15 And he blessed Joseph, and said, God, before whom my fathers Abraham and Isaac did walk, the God which fed me all my life long unto this day…


Deuteronomy 8:3 And he humbled thee, and suffered thee to hunger, and fed thee with manna, which thou knewest not, neither did thy fathers know; that he might make thee know that man doth not live by bread only, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of the LORD doth man live.


House of David, MAY GOD SUPPLY according to HIS RICHES in GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS… 


Psalm 23:1 A Psalm of David. The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. –r <3

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts