Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Our puppy ❤️






I loved my Dad’s super cute post about our adorable German Shepherd Jehu! ❤️❤️❤️🥰😘
So I decided to share it with my blog readers. 
Yes, us Germans tend to Favour Germans… ;) haha 
Just like what Grandpa Peter S. Ruckman said (a fellow German), “When God decides
To shake something up, He uses a German!”
Yes, Very true and profound. ;) 


 Job 12:7 

But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee…


Meet Jehu, the German Shepherd. I call him “PRANCESOME” because he prances all handsome parading that banner of a tail like a black stallion. ;^) 


The Creator’s Critters.


He sees me as the “leader of the pack” Alpha Patriarch in the house. I remind him Randall means “Wolf Shield” but his canine worldview has limited comprestanding. Got it.


He has delayed obedience for the family, but hearkens first time with me. If I leave for the day, he literally howls in mourning. His power under control meekness is noteworthy. He flattens his ears and curtsy bows in obeisance and respect with a smiling tail and light in his eyes. And Those ear-resistable ears.


He loves to get a rise out of our Siamese. His most dreaded words are “Bad dog” so he ensures it is quite rare to hear it. My approval means more to him than food. Job so aptly teaches that we are to esteem God’s words more than necessary food.


God, how can I live up to Jehu’s image of me? Help, Lord. Thank you, Lord, for life lessons from these loyal four-leggers. Your Handiwork is duly noted and appreciated.

Comments

  1. 🩵 Lovely post. Gorgeous dog.

    PS - Did you mean that Peter S. Ruckman is your grandpa?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have grown up listening to him and being taught about him by my Dad, so we have always lovingly referred to him as our Grandpa. :) (especially since we don’t actually have a grandpa…)
      We also have met him in person, and see ourselves as one of his biggest fans (even though we do disagree on hundreds of points! Haha We see his worth and wisdom).
      Hope that helps! ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts