Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Fun Farm Day!!! ❤️❤️❤️

 We spent the day at our friend’s farm yesterday and we had the absolute best time!!! Ever. :D

We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves!!!!   Oh my. What a fun, beautiful, and wonderful day!!! 

Actually, we’re going back on Tuesday for a special surprise… But I won’t say yet! Haha ;) 

Goose: our favorite Buck. ❤️




Faith adored the collie pups: ❤️












This was my favorite blue eyed Buck kid: 🥰😍😘


Obviously (from our smiles) we had an amazing day! This is Hartinger kind of fun, right There! Haha


Blue eyes! 








Goofy farm selfies: ;)



Curly tail on Tulip the cow: 🩵

Blue eyed Jobel! Oh my! 🩵🩵🩵🥰😘😍









Faith looks sooo happy! Haha We are.
I loved the youngest kid there. She was a serious cutie and got hundreds of kisses from us! 😘😍🥰❤️


Worn out from animal fun and sunburnt! Haha Eating Mexican. :D 

Comments

  1. 🩵 If that's not a cute post, then I've never seen one. Looks like you had a lovely time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww, thank you! What a sweet comment! Yes, it was lovely. In every way! 🥰🩵🩵🩵

      Delete
  2. Aw, I'm sure it was very mentally therapeutic to hang out and snuggle all those critters.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts