Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Children!
Wanted to share my friend’s children with their bibles just for you, MJ! They’re so cute, and he raises them on the King James too. (Which is encouraging!)
Are you a terrible and lovable Christian?!
❤️🔥⚔️🔥📖👑💎🛡️
#WatchmanNee #OldBooks #bibliophile #OldBooksAreMyFriends #Nerds
Howdy! ☀️
We’re looking at a sober word today…
There are not very many things more VILE and disgustingly EVIL than a WICKED adult who corrupts a pure child!!!!!!!
Very, very, very evil, and MILLSTONE behavior!!!!! Sooo grievous to my heart.
“But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.”
Matthew 18:6 KJV
#KeepChildrenPure #BlessedAreThePureInHeart #AbsolutelyNOPhonesForKids #HowDareYou #innocent #babies #children #hope #GuardChildren #dailydevotion
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps







Aw! Such adorable kids! It's absolutely amazing that their parents raise them on the KJV. Pretty rare these days, sadly. 😞
ReplyDelete*Gasp.* Oh my goodness, I remember that grey teddy bear! 🧸😄
~ Miriam A.G.
Do you?! 😁
DeleteI’ve been saving it for my own children. ☺️💙🩵
Yes, I do! I remember thinking that it was so cute. 😊 And I also remember there being a brown bear, too. 🧸🐻 although I don't know which one of you girls it belonged to. (?)
Delete~ Miriam A.G.
P.S. I'm sure your children will love it! 😃
Thank you, precious! 💙🩵☺️
Delete🩵🥰
ReplyDeleteOh, so beautiful. 😊
Yes indeed! 🩵💙☺️
Delete