Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Must bee about our Father’s business! 🐝

“Let thy garments be always white; and let thy head lack no ointment.”

‭‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭9‬:‭8‬ ‭KJV‬‬


We need fresh oil anointing daily! 

Oil= Wisdom= Ointment= Jesus’ name (Song of Solomon 1:3)= The HEAD (Patriarchs) need anointing. πŸ«’ 🏺


 Happy Saturday and First day of August, y’all! πŸ˜€ 


We must bee about our Father’s business! 

Let’s get busy. 🐝 πŸ“–πŸ€“⚔️πŸ›‘️πŸ”₯πŸ‘‘πŸ©΅πŸ’™


Have a great day in the Lord Jesus! 


P.S. I spy a bee in the pic… Can ya find it? 


#BusyBees #Saturday #August2026 #hope #MyFathersBusiness #flightofthebumblebee #GetBusy #dailymotivation

Comments

  1. 🩡
    Yes, I see it. Did you superimpose it on the picture or was it really there? 😊🐝

    I've noticed that the emoji people seem to think that bees and wasps look exactly the same. πŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was there, trying to pollinate my tomatoes! ☺️ πŸ…
      I noticed that! They’re strange about emojis anyway, they have some and not others.

      Delete
  2. I spotted it! The bee is right next to that green, spiky plant. Aw, it's so cute! 🐝🍯 [Although...I would rather admire it from a safe distance...πŸ˜…] Amen.

    Love~Miriam A.G.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You got it! 😁
      Well, besides being a little clumsy, bumblebees are practically harmless. 🐝

      Delete

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!

Popular Posts