Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Glorify Jesus! 💙

Having a Blessed Day? Dear Dad’s  Timely Teaching Today:


💥🔥🍯⚔️🛡️☝️✅📖🏹🎯⌛⌚🔝🏔️🕛⚠️🕊️🙏


You *WILL* GLORIFY GOD. But, in WHICH way will you GLORIFY JESUS? 


04/15 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3; Heb. 3:13; 10:25)…


A 4:15 for 4/15…


Luke 4:15 (KJB) And he taught in their synagogues, being glorified of all.


Jesus was GLORIFIED OF ALL. 


Matthew 9:8 But when the multitudes saw it, they marvelled, and glorified God, which had given such power unto men.


However, there are two major ways to glorify God. 


You see, the same crowd that was shouting “HOSANNA IN THE HIGHEST!!!” to Jesus, was the same crowd that crucified Him (albeit indirectly) days later. 


God will be glorified REGARDLESS of man’s freewill. 


Nobody will rob God of glory ULTIMATELY. 


Isaiah 42:8 I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images.


Isaiah 48:11 For mine own sake, even for mine own sake, will I do it: for how should my name be polluted? and I will not give my glory unto another.


Romans 9:17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.


Isaiah 66:5 Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name's sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. [Whoa and Woe!]


God will be glorified in SALVATION and God will be glorified in DAMNATION. God will get glory in displaying WRATH or displaying MERCY. 


Rob Him of glory now, and glorify Him in wrath later. Give Him due Glory NOW, and glorify Him in service/praise to Him forever. Your choice. 


The question is NOT whether one will glorify God, but rather in what WAY will one glorify God? Jesus is “BEING GLORIFIED OF ALL” (Luke 4:15) regardless, -r <3



Comments

Popular Posts