Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

God’s Favour 💙

 Dear Dad’s Teaching Today. What a BLESSING!

💥🔥☝️🍯⚔️🛡️✅📖⌛⌚🔝🏔️🕛🙏⚠️🏹🎯🕊️


God’s Favour…


04/29 Daily Exhortation (Heb. 3:13; 10:25; Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3)


Galatians 4:29 (KJB)  But as then he that was born after the flesh persecuted him that was born after the Spirit, even so it is now.


This is one of those promises that you won’t see cross-stitched on a pillow or on a poster in a Christian bookstore with a kitten on it.


Another is: 2 Timothy 3:12 Yea, and all that will live godly in Christ Jesus shall suffer persecution.


IT IS IMPOSSIBLE for the scriptures to be broken (John 10:35) even as Jesus’ (the Word of God) bones could not be broken (John 19:36).


You don’t have to invite it, IT WILL COME.


The following testimonies are from last year, but ‼️ unforgettable:


Now, yesterday, I did an exhortation on Isaac. As our family was doing their normal Bible reading yesterday (Genesis 21), providentially, Isaac was being born and persecuted by Ishmael who was age 13 (rebellion in Bible Numerics). While discussing the passage, we pass the sign you see below. This was in a nice part of town, so the hand-painted sign is unusual. We prayed for signs yesterday, and well, we got a literal sign. The picture is replete with sun beams and all. GOD’S FAVOR. What is so amazing about that sign, is the address of 3115 next to it. Why? Psalms 31:15 is what FIRST CAME TO MIND as it did my wife. Note:


Psalm 31:15 My times are in thy hand: deliver me from the hand of mine enemies, and from them that persecute me.


Yesterday, I was meditating on "Be content with your wages" and it was salient in my spirit during the day. Heather and I pull up to the nearest Walmart spot, and look what the personalized plate had! LUK 31415. I see Luke 3:14-15...


Luke 3:14-15 (KJB)  And the soldiers likewise demanded of him, saying, And what shall we do? And he said unto them, Do violence to no man, neither accuse any falsely; and *be content with your wages.*

And as the people were in expectation, and all men mused in their hearts of John, whether he were the Christ, or not;


Daily JESUS WALK! Golden!


Yesterday, while thinking on living by faith, my Missing Rib said to me, "We walk by faith." One flesh hubby/wife moment! At that precise time, my daughters see a LIVNFTH license plate! Today, I was thinking of that, when my girls advised that in the same grocery store parking spot, Jer.15:16 was there. So, we went to get the pic, and LIVNFTH was a couple cars over from it! But get this. My charge YESTERDAY HAD JEREMIAH 15:16 IN IT! WELLLLLLL! THE HOLY GHOST IS MOVING! Jesus is THAT BIG!


Jeremiah 15:16 (KJB)  Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O LORD God of hosts.


We must walk in the FAVOUR OF THE LORD, CHURCH. We *MUST.* Is this your lifelong 24/7 365 daily pursuit? Walk in the Spirit... Pursue the Lord, and those that pursue you (persecute=pursue) will be defeated. You’ll have the favour of the courts of heaven. 


-r <3





Comments

  1. Praise Jesus! Its always awesome when God confirms His word to us on a personal level.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts