Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Philippians 4:13 💙

 

I prayed this verse a LOT this morning! Praise Jesus! -Hope 💙💙💙💙

YES! Dear Dad’s  Teaching for today. BLESSING!

💥🔥🍯⚔️🛡️☝️✅📖🏹🎯⌛⌚🔝🏔️🕛⚠️🕊️🙏


What is your source of strength? 


04/13 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13; 10:25; Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3)…


Let us GLEAN this 4/13 from the following 4:13…


Philippians 4:13 (KJB) I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.


May these verses strengthen you and edify you: 


Ephesians 3:16 That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his Spirit in the inner man…


Ephesians 3:20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us…


Ephesians 6:10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.


Colossians 1:11  Strengthened with all might, according to HIS glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness…


Isaiah 41:10 Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.


Isaiah 45:24 Surely, shall one say, in the LORD have I righteousness and strength…


Are you YOUR OWN source of strength? You are cursed. 


2 Chronicles 26: 14 And Uzziah prepared for them throughout all the host shields, and spears, and helmets, and habergeons, and bows, and slings to cast stones.

15 And he made in Jerusalem engines, invented by cunning men, to be on the towers and upon the bulwarks, to shoot arrows and great stones withal. And his name spread far abroad; for he was marvellously helped, till he was strong.

16 But when he was strong, his heart was lifted up to his destruction: for he transgressed against the LORD his God, and went into the temple of the LORD to burn incense upon the altar of incense.


Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.


May the WORD OF GOD be your source of strength as well as the GOD OF THE WORD. 


1 John 2:14 I have written unto you, fathers, because ye have known him that is from the beginning. I have written unto you, young men, because ye are strong, and the word of God abideth in you, and ye have overcome the wicked one.


Samson’s enemies wanted Jezebel to “see wherein his great strength lieth…” (Judges 16:5). Proverbs 31 warns to “GIVE NOT thy strength unto women…” Many a man has fallen asleep in the lap of Delilah and Prov.7:26 says, “…yea, many strong men have been slain by her…” SO SAD. Many a man that I have loved (once good brothers) never could break the habits of Ahab or the spells of JEZEBEL. Their wives/girlfriends are their leaders.  So many SOLDIERS are FALLEN to the Jezebel depths of Satan (Rev.2, etc.). Even so, press ON. 


May the Grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be your source. 


2 Timothy 2:1 Thou therefore, my son, be strong in the grace that is in Christ Jesus.


Today, LET GOD AND HIS WORD BE YOUR SOURCE OF STRENGTH, -r <3



Comments

Popular Posts