Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Addicted To the Ministry of the Saints?

 Amen, Dad! So true. 

Due to awesome training from my Dad, I thought of Galatians 6:10 and Hebrews 6:10 this morning!  -Hope ๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฉต๐Ÿฉต


Dear Dad’s  (Randall Hartinger) Teaching for Today. VITAL. Get a Blessing!

๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ⚠️‼️☝️๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ”️๐Ÿ’ฏ✅๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿน๐ŸŽฏ⚔️๐Ÿ›ก️๐Ÿ•Š️๐Ÿ†™⌛


ADDICTED TO THE MINISTRY OF THE SAINTS? This is ADDICTION to Christ’s Body/CHURCH and thusly, addiction to CHRIST. 


06/10 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13 & 10:25; Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3)…


Watch this 6:10 for 6/10…


Hebrews 6:10 (KJB) For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.


This is one of my ALL-TIME FAVORITE PASSAGES for DECADES NOW. It oft squeezes my heart and brings tears to my eyes. 


Daily Jesus Walk Alert! I was sitting here meditating on how I need to use $610 for an expense today, and then I realized today was 6/10 and then I THOUGHT OF Hebrews 6:10. I *then* look at my exhortation from last year to resurrect this year for this anniversary date, and BOOM. God thought of EVERYTHING. 


Here is a similar 6:10…


Galatians 6:10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.


DAILY JESUS ALERT: Without knowing this Galatians 6:10 was in my charge, Hope Jerusalem Eve read this verse last night, AND QUOTED IT TO ME THIS MORNING *AFTER* I PUT IT IN MY CHARGE not thinking of the date/verse address connection!!!! Ah, SIGNS. 


Matthew 25:40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me. [General application though dispensationally this is aimed at the Judgment of Nations at the end of the Seven Year Tribulation...]


2 Corinthians 12:15 And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.


Even if they spit on your ministry, GOD IS NOT UNRIGHTEOUS TO FORGET. Keep ministering. 


When you are ministering the bread of Christ and His word, it will come back to you by God. 


Ecclesiastes 11:1 Cast thy bread upon the waters: for thou shalt find it after many days.


Note the 111 above and consider that “church” and “churches” is found in 111 verses. 1 is UNITY in the Bible and so the threefold cord not quickly broken of UNITY. Also, the 111th Psalms begins with: Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation. By the way, God spoke 111 words to man on the 6th day in Genesis 1 (the first “spoken Bible” if you will to the first human congregation). 


So, Psalms 111: Note the “assembly” and the “congregation.” You see, God’s local church is called a “lump” of bread (1 Cor. 5, etc.). The bread points to HIS BODY. When His body was broken upon the cross, we (church) are crucified with Him (Gal. 2:20; 1 Cor. 15, etc.)...


While I am camping out on the breaking of bread, consider the difference between preaching and teaching: 


Isaiah 55:10-11 For as the rain cometh down, and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither, but watereth the earth, and maketh it bring forth and bud, that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:

11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.


So, 55+11 is 66 for 66 books. But Bread to the eater is PREACHING (feeding folks) and to “give seed to the sower” is the ministry of TEACHING. You are teaching people how to teach others by giving them SEED TO SOW. We should DO BOTH. 


When you sense that Jesus is coming back soon and more sin in the churches, what are you to do? TURN UP THE MINISTRY TO THE SAINTS ADDICTION! Watch the Bible birdie: 


Hebrews 10:25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

26 For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins…


Hebrews 3:13 But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hence, these daily exhortations JUST AS THE BIBLE PRESCRIBED. 


1 Cor. 16:15… I beseech you, brethren, (ye know the house of Stephanas, that it is the firstfruits of Achaia, and that they have addicted themselves to the ministry of the saints,)


Are you ADDICTED to the ministry of the saints? This is the only good addiction listed in the Bible. If so, God is not unfaithful to remember this ministry of love and especially that YOU CONTINUE regardless. Remember, God accounted Abraham’s willingness with Isaac WITHOUT ACTUALLY DOING THE ACT. So, even if people turn on you/church, your willingness to minister unto them, your willingness teach them, your willingness to forgive them if they repent (Luke 17), your willingness to shew mercy if they would give place to mercy, your WILLINGNESS is rewarded of the Lord, -r <3


Comments

Popular Posts