Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Gisselle Dance! šŸ©µ Random Beloved Ballet Company Pics

 Since I’m experiencing ballet fever from going to a beautiful Giselle ballet yesterday (ha ha) I’m going to let y’all enjoy some Beloved Ballet Pics! :) :) :) Roanoke does not get a lot of ballets, so we are glad to get to see one yesterday in person!! . :) 

We had such a good time! Came home and danced out some of the choreography. I now feel better about some of our choreography! :) It’s okay to do a lot of arabesques and sautĆ©s! :) :) :) šŸ©µšŸ©µšŸ©µ

Here’s pics from yesterday: 
















Some new Beloved Ballet pics: šŸ©µ










This was actually a really hard over-split on the hay! Ha ha It’s hard to tell… 







Some random Beloved Ballet Company pics: :)




















Comments

  1. What a beautiful post, Hope!!! šŸ©µšŸ©µšŸ©°šŸ©° Haha! I’ve so got ballet fever too!!!
    Definitely doing lots of dancing this week for sure! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely!!! :) šŸ©µšŸ©µšŸ©µšŸ©°šŸ©°

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty and fun time! šŸ„¹I wish I did ballet. šŸ’žšŸ„°šŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thanks! And I bet you could! You’re never too old to dance! šŸ©°

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts