Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Daddy’s Girl🩵/The Need For Patriarchs!

I’m a serious Daddy’s girl. 🩵 *Smile* 

Why? Because I have been blessed with the most amazing, godly, Patriarchal, and balanced Father! My Dad has earned and deserves every bit of my love, respect, and honour. 🩵🩵🩵

He is a real, sincere, and true in the midst of such a gross day of fakes, hypocrites, poses, and pretenders. Dad is Spiritually STRONG; doctrinally balanced, sound, logical, and cogent; a serious warrior for TRUTH (who spiritually FIGHTS and gets amazing victories!); and a REAL Jesus loving Man of God. Dad exemplifies Biblical manhood/Patriarchy in a world where men are failing, falling, losing, giving up, and laying the sword down. I have  a lot I could say, but I’ll end with this thought: 

If you want a beautiful, inspiring, godly example of Biblical manhood to look up to- talk to my Dad! He knows the Bible on a super deep level and answer any question you have. Dad deserves this type of respect after more than 3 decades on the battle field! 

Hear ye him. 

Happy Father’s Day, Dad! I love you, Hope Jerusalem Eve 🩵🩵🩵











My Dad as a Warrior Prince: 

https://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2023/04/the-warrior-prince.html?m=1

Why I Work for my Father: 

https://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2015/11/whats-girl-to-do-working-for-your-father.html?m=1

My Dad and Doctrine: 

https://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2023/03/my-dad-and-doctrine.html?m=1

Happy Father’s Day: 

 https://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2022/06/happy-fathers-day-to-my-awesome-dad.html?m=1

Losers: https://princesspurity.blogspot.com/2023/02/losers.html?m=1

Comments

  1. Your Dad is the best example of Patriarchy I have seen so far. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dearest Daughters,

    With a heart brimming with the utmost joy and gratitude, I pen this note unto you, my cherished damsels. Verily, Jesus Christ, preceding your mother, and then you, art the wellspring of my deepest blessings, and I esteem you above all else in my small circle (yet, the majority counting unfallen angels, citizens of heaven, and the remnant scattered abroad). Being that ye are all one, I shall refer unto you as the singular "thee" oft if thou canst forbear thy father's deep love for the King's (yea, Queen Elizabeth I) English. Thy very presence hath bestowed upon this lowly patriarch, made of dust and ashes, an abundant measure of joy, for thou dost possess extraordinary qualities that radiate with resplendence. Thy wit, charm, elegance, and grace, intertwined with thy talents in music, dance, and art, have indeed adorned my life.

    Yet, beyond these terrestrial endowments, I am compelled to remind thee of a greater verity. The Almighty Himself doth derive immense delight in the labour thou dost undertake for His Kingdom. Thy unwavering dedication to follow the teachings imparted by thy father, mother, and the humble congregation of our church hath not escaped the notice of our Heavenly Father, holy angels, heavenly witnesses, and frenemies from afar. In thy affirmations regarding my character, I discern a reflection of the divine presence that guideth me toward the True North, the Almighty God, and thusly grant all glory northward with bowed head and knee.

    Time would fail me to express, my cherished daughters, that by thy very existence, granted unto me by the benevolent hand of God, I have become a more excellent father. The love I bear for each of you transcends all explanation, and if it be the Lord's will to delay His MIGHTY RETURN, I beseech Him to place thee under the care of a righteous, faithful, man (patriarch). This man, handpicked by the Lord Himself, shall lead, guide, and bless his family on a daily basis. Moreover, he shall unwaveringly uphold the timeless truths of the King James Bible—the sacred Word of God and the God of the Word. Til then, let us be about our Father's business, occupying til He come, with fervent charity ablaze, full of oil of the Holy Ghost, battling the spiritual foes relentlessly, and praying for all intensely.

    With profound sincerity and the deepest wellspring of love,

    Thy Ever-Doting Earthly father, -r

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Dad! I loved every bit of this! Your alliteration, the Beautiful King’s English (King James Bible), and your wording is excellent and lovely!!!
    Thank you, Dad, for everything!
    Love, Hope 🩵🩵🩵

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts