Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Do not Pre-Judge!

 Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) Bible Study for Today. GET BLESSED!

☝️๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿฏ✅๐Ÿ“–๐Ÿน๐ŸŽฏ⚔️๐Ÿ›ก️‼️⌚๐Ÿ†™๐Ÿ”️๐Ÿ™⚠️


06/17 Daily Exhortation. (Heb. 3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)


A 6:17 FOR 6/17.

 

Jeremiah 6:17 Also I set watchmen over you, saying, Hearken to the sound of the trumpet. But they said, We will not hearken.


God puts “watchmen” in your life. They sound the trumpets of warning. Granted, today, many watchmen are sending out mixed signals due to false doctrine, defying laws of logic, etc.: 


1 Corinthians 14:8 For if the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?


And some watchmen are disobedient to their callings:


Isaiah 56:10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.


Note that by inference a GOOD DOG BARKS. A good watchman sounds the alarm. 


*BUT* they said, “WE WILL *NOT* HEARKEN.” This has gone on for millennia now. 


Jeremiah 25:4 And the LORD hath sent unto you all his servants the prophets, rising early and sending them; but ye have not hearkened, nor inclined your ear to hear.


Ezekiel 3:17 Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.

Eze 3:18 When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 3:19 Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Eze 3:20 Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumblingblock before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

Eze 3:21 Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.


In a Bride of Christ pursuit of the Lord, you’ll find that even other watchmen will attack God’s Bride. 


Song of Solomon 3:3 The watchmen that go about the city found me: to whom I said, Saw ye him whom my soul loveth?

Song of Solomon 5:7 The watchmen that went about the city found me, they smote me, they wounded me; the keepers of the walls took away my veil from me.


Watchmen Warn. Watchmen warn with tears. Watchmen warn of wolves. And a Watchman HAS NO PRICE TAG ON THEM. The sin of charging for ministry is an Americanized sin that has cursed the earth. And FEW HEARKEN. Watch this Watchman’s words: 


Acts 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

Ac 20:28 Take heed therefore unto yourselves, and to all the flock, over the which the Holy Ghost hath made you overseers, to feed the church of God, which he hath purchased with his own blood.

Ac 20:29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

Ac 20:30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Ac 20:31 Therefore watch, and remember, that by the space of three years I ceased not to warn every one night and day with tears.

Ac 20:32 And now, brethren, I commend you to God, and to the word of his grace, which is able to build you up, and to give you an inheritance among all them which are sanctified.

Ac 20:33 I have coveted no man's silver, or gold, or apparel.

Ac 20:34 Yea, ye yourselves know, that these hands have ministered unto my necessities, and to them that were with me.


THERE WENT AMERICAN CHRI$TIANITY!!!! Wonder why the Watchmen are dwindling? An enemy hath done this while men slept. Satan has turned ministry into industry and trying to make a Buck off of the Book. But that’s just ONE PROBLEM among so many (like patriarchy attacked, belief in a perfect Bible is nigh gone, not living the daily cross walk, casting seed off to the Satan by rejecting the Truths of Triumphant Training, not breaking the Habits of Ahab and the Spells of Jezebel, etc. and so on…).


When God sent you Watchmen, did you in essence say, “WE WILL NOT HEARKEN!!!”? 


Get that right (repent) before God some time between now and 1611 weeks ago. Blessed Best, Randall “Wolf-shield” <3



Comments

Popular Posts