Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

My Sister’s Blogs🩵/ 🩰2023 Roanoke Giselle Ballet Thoughts… 🩵🩰

 Hello! :) :) :) :) 

Ballet Workouts here we come! Ha ha 

We’re Pretty inspired now. ;) I felt even more inspired when I discovered that one of the male principle dancers in The Roanoke Ballet Theatre’s Giselle was also a tree lumberjack guy! Faith and I were saying, “If he can do that hard work and dance, then we can too!” Ha ha Dedication without God? Yeah, Christians BETTER be doing better!!! 

We are SUPER busy farm girls, full time cleaners, musicians, artists, writers, etc. But we still dance (no matter how tired we are!). Why? We LOVE to dance for Jesus!!! It’s a passion we definitely have. 🩵🩵🩵

 They did a great job on the Giselle dance though. I’m not too fond of guys in tights (ehhhh…Ha ha), and I don’t think King David did “ballet” (as a guy! Ha ha More like Jewish dancing), but the jumps and leaps the guys do are amazing! Wow. The corps de Ballet was amazingly breathtaking with all the floating white dressed wilis, and the Female Principle Dancer was super talented! Sooo fun to watch! 

I really enjoyed the set and costumes. The women are perfectly modest (just not all the guys- unfortunately! Ha ha Tights are not masculine… Sorry!). The peasant dresses were adorable. 🩵🩵🩵

The drama from the male dancer was hilarious! I found myself laughing (when you’re supposed to be sad! Ha ha) when his beloved dies and he’s like mooning around like a complete drama king. Ha ha :) 

They had some beautiful talent from Around the world, so that’s neat. :) :) :) 



To see more on this Ballet go to my Sister’s blogs: 

Faith: 🩵

https://praisehiminthedance.blogspot.com/?m=1


Grace: 🩵



Comments

Popular Posts