Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Harlotry!

 Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) Today's Teaching and most importantly God's teaching. BLESSED!


🔥💥🏹🎯✝️💖💯⬆️🆙⚠️✅📖🍯‼️⚔️🛡️⚓🙏


BODY=BUSINESS? HARLOTRY!


07/08 DAILY EXHORTATION (Heb.3:13; 10:25; Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3)…


Here is a 7/8 CONSTRUCTION for INSTRUCTION & meditation: 


Proverbs 7:8   “Passing through the street near her corner; and he went the way to her house…” 


It goes on in verse 10 to say, “And, behold, there met him a woman with the attire of an harlot, and subtil of heart.” 


As a professing atheist in most of my teen years, verses like this haunted me. See, my mother bought me a King James Bible at a young age. I felt drawn to it more than once. But I oft called the Bible “Aesop’s Fables” and “Grimm’s Fairy Tales…” To me, some goat/sheep-herding religious folk conspired together to write a book. Of course, I knew down in my heart of hearts that the Bible and the God of the Bible was true, but I held/suppressed this truth in proud unrighteousness. I couldn’t find God much in the same way a robber cannot find the police station. 


But note just how relevant the Bible is today. Are there not harlots on street corners TODAY? The book of Proverbs was written centuries B.C. (Before Christ) and yet is quite relevant today. 


Here’s another thought. A local church is called a body of believers. The church is called a body in many passages such as 1 Corinthians 12. When you turn a body into a business, it is harlotry. Thusly, we have many harlots on street corners across this land and across the earth. The Bible also describes a religious system that has deceived so many. It traces its roots back to the tower of Babel. Babel means “confusion.” It is called “The Whore of Babylon.” Babylon likewise means confusion. Wonder why there are so many denominations and religions? 


1 Corinthians 14:33 says, “For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.” 


Turning a local body of believers into a business is confusion.


Turning a body into a business is harlotry. Take TRUTH over tradition. 


Here’s another 7:8 construction: 


Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men…


The Bible will clear matters up and dispel confusion. It is RELEVANT TODAY. Make strides to be God’s Bride by His side. Trust the Lord for the clarity that comes from the clear brook of God’s Book today.

 

Have you fallen for the spiritual harlotry of our day rather than being washed in the water of the word (Ephesians 5)? 


Boldly declare this 7:8 on this 7/8: 


Micah 7:8  “Rejoice not against me, O mine enemy: when I fall, I shall arise; when I sit in darkness, the LORD shall be a light unto me.”


Reading the Relevant Revelation with all Readiness of mind (Acts 17), - r <3


Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts