Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

What I’ve been Up to/ Thank you, Readers! 🩵

 Hey, y’all! Hope is officially back. Haha 


Did I miss blogging? Yeah. 

For someone who cares very little about social media (besides ministering for Jesus and winning souls!) I really do look forward to my blog every day (even when you feel like a crazy writer who’s writing to the air! Ha). I am very thankful for my faithful readers, it means a lot to me to see stats from around the world, y’all! How neat. :) All of my precious readers are in my prayers! 

What I’ve been up to lately: 


To read and see more about our grand adventures (mountain biking, River wading, etc.) lately go to my sister Faith’s post here: https://praisehiminthedance.blogspot.com/2023/07/im-back-i-know-already.html?m=1

We also fed ducks the other day and Here’s a cute video of my patience paying off! The duck finally ate out of my hand! Haha 


Have a beautiful and blessed day, y’all! :D I’m glad to be back! Thanks again to my readers! America, United Kingdom, and Portugal especially! :) :) :) 


Comments

  1. Always welcome.
    Mountain biking is superb fun! My buddies and I love to hit neat trails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Although I’m not a dare devil by any stretch. Ballet dancers fear one thing: injury. Haha

      Delete
  2. I love your blog Hope! So fun to read and learn things. 🥹🩷

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you’re an amazing person!
    I love your posts!❤️❤️❤️
    Ooh, mountain biking? Nope! Not for me! Somethin’ my brothers would do though. Love the goose video!!! 🪿

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, you’re too sweet, Girly! Love ya! 🩵🩵🩵🥰
      Haha It does seem more of a guy sport. Bet your brothers would be good at it too!

      Delete
  4. Glad you’re back! I for one enjoy your exhortations, updates, and random tidbits you feel like sharing! I’m sorry that I don’t always comment but I do make sure to if I have time. :)
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know, I can barely keep up with answering everyone sometimes. But comments are fun! :) Haha Writing is a passion I have. 😀😁

      Delete
  5. Canadian geese are my favorite! They are a little mean at times though, lol. Thanks for sharing! Blessings, sis!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! They can be. I remember being soo scared of them when I was a little girl. Then again, I was scared of EVERYTHING when I was a little girl! Haha
      Thank you for your precious comments, Sis! 🩵🩵🩵🥰

      Delete
    2. I wonder if it depends on what kind of people they've been around, as I saw some recently and they didn't act aggressive at all, which was surprising. Anyway, I'll stop cluttering your comments talking about geese. Heehee.

      Delete
    3. Haha That’s funny! And I don’t mind… ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts