Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

🌹 Roses Drink Coffee! Garden Update

 So, y’all, roses actually love coffee! Haha 

 It’s extremely good for them and the acidity helps them grow! So fun. :) 

And, as a bonus, you get to use up your old coffee grounds. So, roses like coffee just like the Hartingers! Hee hee 








Garden update: looking good, y’all! Praise Jesus!  Had to tie back my lemon balm as it is trying to take over my whole garden. Haha :D











Comments

  1. I had no idea that roses liked coffee! 😅 Maybe I’ll try it…. I’m going to tell my mother about this! My family loves coffee too! Lol! ☕️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know! We only make like 5 pots when we’re together! 😁😋

      Delete
  2. Beautiful garden! Gardens are a lot of work but worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts