Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Christ Can! / Goals/ Happy New Year!!! πŸŽŠπŸŽˆπŸŽ†

Hello, y’all! πŸ˜€

Happy New Year!!! 



Praise Jesus for a fresh and new beginning! 

So excited about what Jesus is going to do this year. πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ©΅


This is LITERALLY what we did last night! :D Drinking gingerbread coffee, and listening to An awesome sermon by my Dad. Yes, we had a watch night service and we were studying the Bible into the New Year! :) 

I have a lot of goals this year, which I won’t share since my blog is not my journal (haha!). But my goals include: lots of Spiritual goals, memorizing goals, studying goals (including learning the Hebrew language!), ballet goals, etc. etc. 

-Hope Jerusalem Eve

P. S. Beautiful background painting credits(for the Philippians 4:13  page) goes to My precious baby sister Hosanna! πŸ™‚ 



Comments

  1. What a sweet post, Hope! (Besides the fact that we all look kinda freaky in the New Year’s pic!😜) Remember this new year:
    You are so loved! 🩷
    Xoxo, 😘 Faith

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Haha y’all
      Look cute but not me! I just dislike pics of myself in general…
      Thank you, dearest! I love ya too!!! πŸ©·πŸ’™πŸ©΅❤️πŸ₯°

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts