Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Tips and tricks: Heathy Keto coffee/ How to brew the perfect cup’a Coffee! :)

 




Ahhhh, coffee.
When you eat a ketogenic diet (as us Hartingers do) you have few “joys” in life when it comes to food. (Haha! I am exaggerating… You end up craving healthier food when you eat right…). 

But, what do you get? You DO get coffee! And we rather enjoy it. :)

What guys brew the best coffee? Hebrews! Haha :D

Here’s my tips and tricks: 

Just bought this amazing organic coffee on a great steal deal the other day! Oh my, This is good stuff, y’all! The beans are actually oily! And it smells amazing. I would recommend. 

(Yes, you have to write your name on everything when you live in a large family otherwise people think that it’s “free game.” Haha ;) Although I did give them permission to try it… We Do share everything! Ha 


Here’s the super healthy coffee with MCT oil: I would HIGHLY recommend, y’all! Super duper good for your brain and skin and gut. And it’s super delicious with frothy cream on the top! Nice win-win. :)



Comments

  1. Neat! ☕️
    Coffee is a staple in our household!
    You’ll have to make me one of these perfect cups, Hope! 😁🩡🩡🩡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, Hope! ❤️ Thank you for making me the perfect cup today! It was lovely. πŸ’™πŸ©΅πŸ©·❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know we’re slightly addicted to coffee when we bought a Starbucks coffee Tuesday, and then again on Wednesday (as well as putting our money together for a new Keurig machine!) and then stopped by The Fresh Market on Thursday for a coffee too! Oh, coffee. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts