Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Epic Ice on the mountain! / Short Video

 God gave us some gorgeous ice today on the mountain! :) 

Looks so epic and amazing and the pics do not do it justice. 

I was a tad bit disappointed that it didn’t snow all the snow they were calling for as I was anticipating sledding and building snowmen/women with the girls! Oh well… We should get more this winter. :D 

I am young at heart but NOT immature. There is a difference. Haha

Faith did a cute post here: https://praisehiminthedance.blogspot.com/2024/01/an-icy-day-on-mountain.html?m=1





A short video of the ice melting up here: so lovely! 



















Comments

  1. Aww… so cute! It has been a lovely day! Every time I look out the windows it looks like an epic winter wonderland! ❄️⛄️🀍🩡 As always, thank you for sharing my post, sweet Hope! 🩡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It reminds me of the Swan lake ballet every time I look out the window! So epic.
      Of course, Dearest! πŸ’™❄️⛄️

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts