Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Proverbs 31 Woman?/ Does being an Amish or Mennonite get to heaven???






 Proverbs 31 Woman?

I’m really getting tired of people saying, “So and so is a Proverbs 31 woman." 

So, curious soul that I am, I Look into this virtuous Proverbs 31" lady. 

Uhhh, No. I am not impressed!

Amish, Mennonite, Hyper- literal head covering wearing Woman ARE NOT automatically labeled With "Proverbs 31”!!!


NOT. AT ALL.


Just because you sew, cook, bake, garden, or work super hard and rise up at the crack of dawn, does not earn you the beautiful title of rare Virtuous Woman. 

And yes, I do perform all of the above, plus more, but this is NOT my salvation! 

Amish are a cult and are not saved, Mennonites (whatever flavor or spectrum you are) are actually into damnable heresy as 1 Corinthians 11 is NOT talking about a literal cloth head covering but rather your LONG hair. (Which is the real symbol of submission to authority!) 


They are Not rare, virtuous, rubies of womanhood, but are Usually PROUD, bossy, Jezebel women.

 Wearing a Skirt/ dress, making homemade clothing, baking bread, and tying a religious bonnet on to your head does not get you into heaven, take the feminist spirit away, or make you virtuous. 

Shocking? 

Maybe, but it’s true! Think about it…


The REAL Proverbs 31 Woman is RARE (last I checked there are 1000s and 1,000s of Amish and Mennonites !); is trustworthy; is good, honouring, submissive, loving, and a blessing towards her husband; is not a Jezebel or a feminist who bosses everyone around; 

And has the Bible, wisdom, prayer, and the law of kindness coming out of her mouth (Not recipes, sewing Patterns, or gardening ideas);  and EXCELS THEM all! 

 She is sweet, meek, humble, pure, feminine, and a serious Jesus Lover. 

unsaved women can cook, sew, bake, or farm; This is Not your salvation, people! There's a place for all of that (and I love feminine 

Things!), but Jesus, the word of God, TRUE submission/ humility, and GOD should always be your greatest characteristic.

Period. 

My thoughts today. *smile*



Comments

  1. I`m not looking for an argument here, but I'd be interested to hear how you or your dad came to interpret the head covering verses as meaning long hair. I've never found that argument as very convincing personally. My parents and I are currently studying those verses together, more seriously than previously when we used to believe it had no relevance for today. Should my mum and I be wearing head coverings? Is our hair long enough? Not all woman are able to grow their hair very long. Love the blog. - mj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Couldn’t agree more with this, Hope! Rightly said I do believe! Definitely not a fan of Amish, Mennonite, German Baptists (or whatever head covering religion you are!) who have a strong spirit of pride about them and live out a works salvation lifestyle! Nasty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Amen!! So True & I agree!! This is deep & Bible Truth! Thanks for sharing!! - Mom πŸ™πŸ»❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments! :)
    MJ, thank you for your question (I love answering Bible questions! For real. So aways feel free to ask).
    It would take me an eternity to type the answer out here (I’m super slow at typing! Haha), and I’m right in the middle of making dinner (Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms, etc.). SO-
    I will write out an answer as a blog post! How ‘bout that? :) :) :)
    Hopefully tonight… But I won’t fail you, I promise. ❤️❤️❤️
    Have a blessed night, Dear. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts