Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

JOY in Jesus!!!

 Dear Dad’s (Randall Hartinger) Bible Breakdown Today. Enjoy!

πŸ’₯πŸ”₯✅πŸ“–πŸΉπŸŽ―⌛⌚⚠️πŸ’–πŸ”️πŸ™⚔️πŸ›‘️πŸ•Š️πŸ•›


Are the Scriptures a Source of JOY for you this day? 


01/04 Daily Exhortation (Heb.3:13;10:25;Matt.6:11;Luke 11:3)…


What does God have in store this 1/4 from this 1:4? 


1 John 1:4 (KJB)  And these things WRITE we unto you, that your JOY may be full.


Not Joy in a BOTTLE, but Joy in a BIBLE. Ever feel immense and intense joy while READING THE WORD OF GOD? 


Walking with Jesus is JOY UNSPEAKABLE AND FULL OF GLORY (1 Peter 1:8)! But you do not partake in that JOY apart from the BIBLE. 

Joy is a fruit of the Spirit (Gal. 5:22-23). Jesus said His words are SPIRIT AND LIFE (John 6:63). The spirit behind the PAPER AND INK is the HOLY SPIRIT. 


When Jesus speaks, it is THE WORD OF GOD. 


John 15:11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.


John 17:13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.


Psalm 119:111 Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage for ever: for they are the rejoicing of my heart.


Jeremiah 15:16 Thy words were found, and I did eat them; and thy word was unto me the joy and rejoicing of mine heart: for I am called by thy name, O Lord God of hosts.


Psalm 119:162 I rejoice at thy word, as one that findeth great spoil.


Isaiah 61:10 I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels.


Find JOY in the SCRIPTURES this day, -r <3



Comments

Popular Posts