Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Beautiful Signs!!! 💙💙💙

 Greetings! Sister Hope here…

So, neat and beautiful signs from Jesus, y’all! 🙂

On Tuesday (December 20th) I was thinking all about the December 8th Philippians 4:13 signs while we were cleaning at a client’s house. I came out to the car and it was 4:13 PM! So we discussed Philippians 4:13 with Dad. 

We drove up to the grocery store and THAT VERY LICENSE PLATE was there!!! Praise Jesus!!! So Dad got to encourage the man (who’s name is Phil) and tell him the signs, and it got him excited in the Lord. 😀 Hannah had also prayed for a Christian license plate, and was hoping to see one at the grocery store! 


So the next day… 

I put Philippians 4:13 in my exhortation for the day because of that beautiful providence. Well, on the way down the mountain a DIFFERENT Philippians 4:13 license plate passed us!!! 

Then, our last house clean of the day (number 6! Ha ha ) was at the house number of 413! And we were cleaning this house at the time of 4:13 PM!!! 

Then a dear sister in the Lord (Sandra) had actually put Philippians 4:13 out on her Facebook that same day as well!

Wow. Do you believe in our BIG and Mighty God?! I hope so! Praise The Lord! 


“My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: The humble shall hear thereof, and be glad.”

‭‭Psalm‬ ‭34:2‬ ‭KJV‬‬ 💙💙💙











Comments

Popular Posts