Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Spend and be spent (Dad’s exhortation 💙💙)

 This is a sad verse and one that we have experienced a lot! Sadly… The Hartingers really tend to pour ourselves into people. If we love you we will absolutely love you and pour our everything into you to the loyal end (it’s the way we’re wired!). We will pray for you, serve you, and help you in any way we can. When people betray or break our hearts, it really hurts. :( Sadly, this has happened to us a lot. :(

Dear Dad’s  Bible Breakdown Today. BLESSED!

💥🔥✅📖🔊☝️🏹🎯🛡️⚔️👑🙏💯🕛⚠️✝️🆙👀


Do you LOVE MORE those that SPEND/SPENT MORE? 


12/15 Daily Exhortation (Matt.6:11; Heb.3:13; 10:25; Luke 11:3)…


This 12/15, what is oft UNSEEN in the following 12:15? 


Today's generation only "loves" more those that spend more money on them. BINGO. But there are more important things that MONEY CANNOT BUY. Do we love those that GIVE US "true riches" (Luke 16:11)? 


Our Focus Passage:


2 Corinthians 12:15 (KJB)  And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.


I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS PASSAGE. It is one of my personal favorites for many a moon. I cannot wait to meet my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, in heaven!!! And, I am excited to meet many patriarchs of old (David, etc.). How thrilling it will be to meet the holy angels assigned to us!!! But, way up high on the list, I am so blessed to think of meeting PAUL, THE APOSTLE. His 14 books have brought great DELIVERANCE (14 in Bible Numerics). His writings are SO hated by this church age/generation. They despise 1 Corinthians 1. They abhor 1 Corinthians 5. They hate 1 Corinthians 6.  On and on. 


 I love Brother Paul’s heart. He will continue to SPEND AND BE SPENT for the saints and love them abundantly, though their love for him will diminish. Paul is NOT speaking of SPENDING MONEY ON THEM (he was poor). He is talking about pouring his ALL UPON THEM. 


This, friends, is ministry. You pour your heart/soul into discipling folks, and you gladly spent and would continue to spend for them (in your time, prayers, teaching, labour of love and doctrine, hospitality, crying out to God for them, etc.) and in the end (especially this generation), your love is answered by hate by some (not all). Jesus knows this FULL WELL. The Creator experiences this daily. 


Paul wrote another beautiful passage: 


Hebrews 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.


God sees your joy in ministering and when others forget (yea, and even spit upon) your labour, GOD DOES NOT FORGET. He continues to pour on His signs, affirmations, favour from above, answering prayers, whispering doctrinal secrets, etc. You see a unified house, spouse, etc. You reap of the benefits of the blessings regardless. PRESS ON. 


Paul, like Moses (Exodus 32:32 who asked to be blotted out the Book of Life for the Jews), was willing TO GO TO ETERNAL HELL that his brethren (the Jews) would be saved (Romans 9:1)!! Of course, God would never do such a thing, BUT WHAT LOVE!!!!! 


2 Corinthians 7:3  I speak not this to condemn you: for I have said before, that ye are in our hearts to die and live with you.


Philippians 2:17 Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.


Colossians 1:24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church…


1 Thessalonians 2:8 So being affectionately desirous of you, we were willing to have imparted unto you, not the gospel of God only, but also our own souls, because ye were dear unto us.


2 Timothy 2:10 Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.


Thank you, Paul. I STILL LOVE YOU and will FOREVER. Your labour is NOT IN VAIN ON ME!!! Thank you, Jesus.  Your labour is NOT in vain on me. I WILL LOVE YOU *FOREVER.* The reward will be great on the other side and the reward of joy on THIS SIDE is tremendous as well… 


Brethren, what is YOUR POSITION? Loving MORE or LESS? I exhort to SPEND/BE SPENT for the saints and MORE ABUNDANTLY LOVE those that have before you,  –r <3



Comments

Popular Posts