Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Highlights from 1 Chronicles…

 Howdy! :) It’s a new day. Let’s give Jesus our best! πŸ’™πŸ’™

So, to further expound on my Social media thoughts:

I’m not against social media. It’s VERY good for those who are reaching out and helping people get truth, salvation, right doctrines, etc. etc. I just hate it when people are NOT doing that with their social medias! I also hate to see helpless girls with zero protection out flirting, attracting lustful men, and doing whatever they please. It’s not good. 

When people put hearts loosely on posts it reminds me of this allegory:

Imagine that You’re freshly married and at a public place. Suddenly a girl walks up to your husband and puts a heart sticky note on him. Then, another girl does it and tells him how cute he looks today. Then, another girl does it and tells him his beard looks nice. Then another girl, and more and more girls come and just shower him with hearts! What would you think? Would that be appropriate? If it’s not in Person, why is it suddenly appropriate over the the Internet ?  Exactly. Be careful! Have honour and respect for your future spouse and be careful when dealing with the opposite sex. I don’t accept compliments from guys. I will only accept compliments from my future husband and my Dad. That’s it.

Discretion should keep you. Period. And like I said before, hearts don’t impress me at all. Compliments do not impress me. Anyone can do that! I’d rather see some serious doctrinal agreement, seriousness about God and the Bible, serious about Jesus, etc. etc. Not “hearts” on pictures of me! That’s dumb. 




Encouragement for today: πŸ’™

Wake up and seek Jesus first! Dreams come last. 

Happy day! :) 

Comments

Popular Posts