Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Meet My Flock/Herd: 💙💙 (Shamayim Zion)

 Hey, y’all! I’m going to slowly introduce you to my “babies.” 💙💙💙 I personally own 2 baby doe (female) goats, 1 rooster, and 4 hens. They are my little friends and serious bright spots in my life! And I am their Mom. Ha ha :) I’m serious, they really love me. 

We bottle raised our goats so they are SUPER tame and seriously human friendly. We raised our chicks inside under a lamp, and they were handled and loved. So our chickens/roosters are also SERIOUSLY tame and human friendly. We invest a lot of  time and love into them and we reap the beautiful fruits. 💙💙

This is Shamayim Zion: 💙💙 She is the goat the Lord gave me after my first goat died unexpectedly. Jesus had her born on February 7, 2022 because He knew that her mom would be very happy that she was born on International Ballet day! Isn’t that neat?! 

Her name is Hebrew for Heaven. It is properly pronounced: “Shu-MY-eem”  

Her nicknames include: Shu-my, Horsie, and shu-my sauce (we somehow come up with crazy nicknames around here! Ha ha) 

Her personality is: shy; a serious Momma’s girl (every time she sees me she does the “Mom call” because she loves me! Melts my heart, y’all!); shes really laid back and doesn’t start fights with other goats (takes after her mom! Ha ha never flipping out or making a big deal about things…And letting others be mean if they want to! Ha ha); and she’s very smart. 

She loves to be brushed, she loves to walk on a harness and eat leaves (goat potato chips, y’all!), she loves treats mom buys for her at tractor supply, and she loves to sit on Mom’s lap and get scratched. 💙💙💙 Actually, I carried her around in a human baby carrier when she was a baby, and she would sleep on my lap for hours while we did Bible study or watched documentaries. We have a very strong bond! 💙💙💙


One side of her face is pink (with white eyelashes) and the other is black (with black eyelashes). She’s very special! 

Hope you enjoyed! I’ll do more later with the rest of my flock and herd. In Christ, Hope 💙💙

























Comments

Popular Posts