Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Unbelief…

 Hey, y’all! It’s a new day! Praise Jesus! :) I’m excited in The Lord today. What about you? How’s God working in your life? Any signs? πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ God speaking about anything?

I had a trial yesterday, y’all! Ha ha I accidentally left my glasses at home for an entire work day. Wow. I didn’t realize that I need them so much now! My glasses have cured my car sickness, headaches, and light sensitivity. Praise The Lord. :) 


I do not care if no one believes in the words of God. I believe. 

The Bible works. Period. 

I was recently questioned by an extended family member on why I’m 26 and not dating. “Don’t you want to get married?”

Of course I want to get married! But I will never date! Why? It’s not in the Bible (anywhere!) and I love my future husband! I will always remain faithful and committed to him no matter how long it takes! I don’t care what they think! Too bad. Purity works! πŸ’™ And I believe in my Mighty God. He has plans. 


Encouragement for you today: πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™


P. s. Rejoice with me, y’all! I am now able to do full ballet workouts without any pain!!! Praise Jesus! Haven’t had that since before my concussion. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

Comments

Popular Posts