Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Blood on the door Posts

 Dear Dad’s VITAL Info Today. BE BLESSED!

💥🔥✅📖🔊☝️🏹🎯👑🛡️⚔️🙏💯🍯✝️🕛⚠️👀


Is the BLOOD ON *YOUR* DOORPOSTS? 


12/13 DAILY EXHORTATION (Matt.6:11; Luke 11:3; Heb. 3:13; 10:25)…


This 12/13, what does God MEAN in the following 12:13? 


Exodus 12:13 (KJB)  And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.


This 12/13, I feel JOY UNSPEAKABLE in weeping and laughter before the Lord. God has been IMMENSELY AND INTENSELY GOOD to this here lowly, nigh-nothing, mere mud in the Maker’s hand. And I owe it ALL TO JESUS 1000%. Worthy is the LAMB SLAIN from the foundation of the world (Rev. 5:12; 13:8). I rejoice that my name is IN THE LAMB’S BOOK OF LIFE (Luke 10:20). It is ONLY BY THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB!!!!!


EVERY DAY, this here patriarch prays along these lines, “Lord, by faith I put the BLOOD ON THE DOORPOSTS. Protect my family. GUARD THE FIRSTBORN…” (Varies – but words to that effect). 


Testimony: We were at a camp meeting down south once, and my firstborn could not get the time off of work, so he stayed behind. I remember as singing was going on, I felt this BURDEN FOR MY FIRSTBORN. You see, Satan HATES THE FIRSTBORN (see that principle pan out in the Bible). Everybody wants to target the firstborn. Why? They are pacesetters establishing precedence for the family. We have many, many adversaries that pray to the “Lord” (ahem – Lord of the flies) wishing to the devil against our family. They would wet themselves silly if the firstborn were taken down. Very wicked folks in this last generation! So, I was praying hard for him and was by faith trusting that the BLOOD IS UPON THE DOORPOSTS and God would spare the firstborn. The Holy Ghost had that timed. While praying that, the singers launched into their next song: “When I see the blood, I will pass over you.” I felt the Holy Ghost so strong on that, that I leaped with a shout with uncontainable favour from the Father!!!!! By the way, my firstborn is a very honourable, Holy Ghost filled patriarch and is a delight to us all! 


Focus passage. The Passover. God will Pass-over our houses when the patriarch puts the BLOOD ON THE DOORPOSTS. If you see the pattern, the blood goes on the top and either side (forming a CROSS and pointing to the cross) and never on the ground. Why? You DO NOT TRAMPLE THAT BLOOD (Heb.10:26-31). 


Jesus is the PASSOVER LAMB. Gen. 22 prophesies with “God shall prepare HIMSELF a LAMB…” (obscured in corrupt tran$lation$). If we would judge ourselves, we would not be judged with Egypt, which is emblematic of the WORLD. 


Did you know the BLOOD OF JESUS is an extension of HIMSELF? Anything you put FAITH IN is your GOD. Period. Watch the Bible Birdie: 


Romans 3:25 Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through FAITH IN HIS BLOOD, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God…


Acts 20:28 and 1 John 3:16 teach that God (manifest in the flesh - see 1 Tim. 3:16) shed His blood. Well, DIVINE BLOOD carries quite the dynamic. 1st John 1 says if we walk in the light, and confessing our sins (rather than hiding them), then we are being CONTINUALLY -CLEANSED BY THE BLOOD. 1st John 5:7-8 teach that the Spirit of God, the water of the word, and the blood of Jesus all agree on earth as the selfsame Spirit. In short, walk in God’s Spirit, and walk in HIS BLOOD. Walk in Jesus' word, and walk in Jesus' blood! Jesus’ blood is UNLEAVENED (no sin) and thusly we use UNLEAVENED and pure blood of the grape for communion, etc. 


Will you, by faith, PUT THE BLOOD ON THE DOORPOSTS today by walking in His Glorious Gospel by His grace and Spirit in THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST? –r <3



Comments

Popular Posts