Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Gullible…

 Hey, Spies!  ;) Do y’all enjoy my posts? Sometime I get discouraged about writing on my blog… I’m like, “Does anyone care? Are people really reading the crazy writings of a girl named Hope?” (I think about and analyze strange things! Ha ha This is why I worry too much about things as well…). I’m not too crazy about social media in general. I don’t have a Facebook (it’s my other account out there). I use my Mom’s Facebook to post exhortations (and spy on people sometimes! Ha ha Except there’s about nothing to interest me on Facebook! Really just my Parent’s posts…)… But I don’t care to have my own. I think there’s way too much lack of discretion amongst young/single people (guys and girls loosely putting hearts on each other’s posts, too much flirting, etc.). Putting a heart on MY post does not impress me… If you were putting hearts all over my Dad’s awesome doctrinal posts, I would be impressed! Ha ha I think guys handle Facebook better (with doctrines and debates and what not), and women posting under proper headship are fine. I’ll just never have my own! Ha ha 

I’m currently trying to write a song on the concept of not falling, or being moved, or proving Everyone wrong, etc. I’m still musing on it… This is a constant heart cry for me! We have to prove that the Bible does work! No matter what everyone else thinks! Sigh. 

 So, How is everyone today? I’m feeling a ton better (finally got over my “hump” days with my flare and am on the road to recovery! Praise Jesus!). It’s super cold on the mountain today and we have animals areas to clean… better get prepared. The  my parents are taking e and my twin out for a birthday dinner and shopping. :) 

Thoughts today: 




Encouragement today: πŸ’™

Have a happy Saturday! -Hope πŸ’™



Comments

Popular Posts