Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

A book warehouse!!! 😍📖🤓/ How Dad spends his birthday!

 Now, my Dad had the RIGHT idea about how we should spend his birthday! 😉 


He took us to a Book warehouse!!! 📚 


Ohhhhhhh what fun!!!!!!!!!!!! 😁


And look at all the old/used Christian book gems that we found! 😮 

We found books about (and by): Watchman Nee, Israel, An OLD and beautiful Pilgrim’s Progress, George Muller, and other absolute gems/christian classics!!! 😍🤓📖

Dad even found two books against the cult of Jehovah Witnesses! 


I’ve literally been wanting “Against the tide” (The biography of Watchman Nee) for a while now, and The Lord had me find it! 😮 


I’m now juggling two new books (I do this a lot; read two at once!), Watchman Nee’s biography and “Israel My Love”. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥😍


Anyways, it was ridiculously fun and Totally like my Daddy… 😉 Randall Hartinger 😁


#WeLoveOldBooks #Nerds #OldBooksAreMyFriends #Bibliophile #bookwarehouse #IdRatherBeReading #Read #Bible #PaperBooks



















Comments

Popular Posts