Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Understanding Authority…
Two great books to read on this topic!
Good morning, y’all! 😀
Do you understand Authority?
You better!
And when women try to steal the Man’s authority, they don’t even realize what they’re getting themselves into! Patriarchs have soooo much to deal with!
DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT RESPONSIBILITY?!?!
Of course not. Get real.
Have a wonderful day! ☺️💙🩵👑
P.S. I was already mentally working on this charge all morning long, and I went to pull a topic from out Alabaster topic box (it contains thousands of Bible topics!), guess what it was…
“Smash Feminism”!!! 😮 So I put it with the picture of my charge. The funny thing was, My 8 year old sister pulled that topic out the other day, and she looked at me and said, “I know who wrote this one!” Heehee! 😉 Everyone knows what Hope stands against…
#Authority #PrayForPatriarchy #GodlyMenNeedToRiseUp #hope #SmashFeminism #BringBackGodlyMen #BringBackBeards
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!