Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
I still remember… π
Happy First day of the week, y’all! π
The weather has been cool and refreshing on the mountain as of late, and the crisp air and fresh breezes betoken feelings of peace and quiet joy. π
Do we take for granted what God has given us? I shudder at the thought!
Instead of constantly looking at what we DON’T have, let’s try looking (and thanking Jesus For!) what we DO have.
Gratitude, contentment, and thankfulness create a lovely, healthy, happy, and really a quite beautiful human. ππ©΅πππ₯❤️π₯
I’m serious.
Have a STUNNING Sunday! π
#NeverForget #Sunday #Gratitude #hope #JournalMoments #MountainLife #GoatLove #ThankYouJesus #HappyHumans #ILoveCamo
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps



π©΅π₯°
ReplyDeleteYes, I think I know what you mean about the breezes reminding you of a memory. It's probably a little glimpse of Heaven. π