Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Happy Birthday, Dad!!! ❤️‍🔥

 Happy New day, y’all! 😀


And the HAPPIEST birthday to my Daddy!!!!!!!!!!! 🎉🎂🥳🎈🎊🎁😘💙🩵


That paper below contains a bunch of words that come to my mind when I think of my Dad. (((Happy Sigh))) 


He is a Patriarch, Christian, Preacher, Dad, nerd, Bible defender, soldier, and Husband all in the truest and most REAL sense of those words! 


My Dad is LITERALLY THE BEST Dad that this world contains! I’m not exaggerating, stretching the truth, or being silly. 


Yes, I am aggressively loyal, fiercely passionate, and when I Love you, I really do (and if I don’t… Let’s just say, well, that you’re not my friend… ). 


But, all high passions aside, my Dad is TRULY amazing. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥


He’s godly, spontaneous, intelligent, wise, funny, kind, loving, and always there for me! Dad will pray for you on the spot if you’re in need or unwell; he dissects and divides pure doctrines perfectly and justly; he is always willing to teach, preach, share the gospel, or give you counsel or help (spiritually and physically) at any time of day or night. 


Dad GIVES willingly even when others spit on him and throw his gifts and heart away. 😔 (Which is super sad) 


I’m sooooooooo glad that my Dad raised me to love Jesus from an early age, taught me the Bible and how to study it, and gave me a heritage that will last for eternity. 


Dad is my BEST friend, my nerd partner (I got my deep love for good books and in-depth study from him!), we both love the color blue 🩵💙 and camo, he’s my skateboard teacher, he’s my favorite Patriarch, he’s my favorite writer and preacher, he inspires me spiritually, and he’s REAL. ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥

(Which is one of the biggest things I love about him!). 


Dad, hope this day and year is absolutely BLESSED by Jesus! May He return all of your intense and passionate works for HIM, and give you the DOUBLE. 💙🩵💙🩵


Thank you, Daddy, for absolutely EVERYTHING!!! 😘🩵💙❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥


“For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”

‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭6‬:‭10‬ ‭KJV‬‬


I always think of Dad with this verse: 

“preaching the kingdom of God, and teaching those things which concern the Lord Jesus Christ, with all confidence, no man forbidding him.”

‭‭Acts‬ ‭28‬:‭31‬ ‭KJV‬‬


 #AugustBirthday #godlymen #fathers #kingjamesbible1611 #hope #lions #Beards #Patriarchy #daddysgirlforever #BestFriend #DontBeJealous





























Comments

Popular Posts