Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Faithful in the least?


 And it’s Sunday! 😀


(Don’t ya just love the first day of the week?! I do. A LOT! There aren’t very many things as lovely as spending time with the Lord in His words and getting edified! ❤️‍🔥)


Are you faithful in the least? 

If you want God to entrust the greater riches to you, BE FAITHFUL with what you have NOW. Amen. 


Amazingly enough, I was pre-meditating on this charge this morning, and pondering the word “Faithful”… 

As Dad and I had our lively morning discussions over coffee (as we are prone to do! A BIG highlight in my life. 😊 I’m a daddy’s girl who absolutely ADORES PURE doctrine and the deep dissection and discussion of such! 😁), Dad launched into a conversation on the word “Faithful”! 😮 

God is BIG.


Have an EPIC Sunday! 😊👑🩵💙📖❤️‍🔥🔥


#Faithful #FaithfulInTheLeast #sunday #PrioritiesMatter #JesusFirst #hope #biblejournaling

Comments

Popular Posts