Featured Post
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Hegel’s dialectical materialism?
“Never fall into the trap of Hegel’s Dialectical Materialism!”
-Randall Hartinger (Daddy❤️π₯)
Totally agree!
Some women think that they’re fighting the feminist spirit, whilst dressing immodestly and behaving in a whorish manner. This proves that you still LOVE to have POWER over men, and DO NOT really support godly men/Patriarchs.
Some humans fight polygamy (and rightly so!), whilst secretly being addicted to porn and lust. That IS polygamy; you were only meant for ONE spouse.
Some humans fight abortion, whilst actively fornicating. Fornication and dating is the biggest ROOT of abortion!
Think…
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
Comments
Post a Comment
Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!
Popular Posts
"Attractive" or a "Turnoff?" (What Do The Guys Think?)
- Get link
- X
- Other Apps
π©΅ I don't really understand what HDM is (and I'm not sure I really care), but all isms boil down to the same thing as far as I can see. π
ReplyDeleteOh. Basically, HDM means “there’s always someone worse than you”.
ReplyDeleteI see your point. A lotta isms can be pretty bad (but not all). π
I shouldn't have said 'all'. I was really getting at the way in which ideologies become idols. π
DeleteGotcha! π
Delete