Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me ...

Milk!/ Goat Love 😍

 I was super excited about the amount of milk I got from Shamayim my Goat this morning! 

Praise Jesus! 😀


As a first freshener, and her first milking experience ever, it’s been an adventure for us together… Ahem. 😉 


She’s not too keen on me milking her left side and can literally throw a temper tantrum about it! 😆 

I’m Not joking. 


I just go on singin’, Humming, and milking, and gently calming her down with pets and treats. (((Smile))) 

But today, boy, it paid off! 😁


I love it. 

I love everything about farm life. 

🩵💙😍❤️‍🔥


#GoatLove #IdRatherBeOnTheFarm #MilkingGoats #KissesForKids #FarmLife

Camo Baby (my grandkid)  getting the last bit of her left side… 😉


Velvet the Roo was calling the hens to the milk stand feed stash! Haha! 😆




Comments

Post a Comment

Hey, you! Yeah, you! If you’re feeling special and willing to encourage me, feel free to leave me a comment!
Gentle reminder: All comments will be censored by me before being approved and posted…. So please nothing discouraging, weird, or mean. :) Thank you for your comments! It means a lot!

Popular Posts