Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Deliverance!

 Hello! :)

Happy, happy Birthday to my precious, beautiful, sweet, talented, and godly Sister Faith!!!! 💙💙💙

I told Faith that this is a very special year for her since she’s 19 (19= Faith in Bible numerics!) and her name is Faith. How exciting! :) 

(Heading to work this morning so I’ll have to do a longer post hopefully tonight…)

Hope everyone’s blessed in Jesus today. :)

Didn’t get to my Israel papers until late last night… ha ha 

My little sister persuaded me to play a homeschool geography game with her (I do not know geography that well! Ha ha), so I couldn’t let her down.



Comments

  1. Wow, that’s awesome! I didn’t know that.
    Happy birthday, Faith! I remember when I turned 19, it was very memorable because it was the day my now husband asked to court me. 🥰
    -Ariana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, sweet Hope! Love you!
    ~Faith💙💙💙💙💙

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts