Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

The Dying Breed…

 Hello! :) How is everyone doing Spiritually? 

It was a gorgeous morning on the mountain today. πŸ’™ After a vicious mental battle for me to actually get out of bed (ha ha!), and a whole hour spent in prayer mixed with dreams/desires, mixed with beating myself up for being lazy, I got up at 6. I felt in my spirit that someone was praying  for me this morning around 5 or so… Hmmm… That’s really neat if it’s true! I have to go around the room softly and tenderly as to not wake my roommates (*slight groans from their beds*), often pulling out my headlamp and looking for things. Ha ha They aren’t too keen on getting up as early as me… 

“Good morning, Sunshines!” 

“It’s still dark! Go back to bed!” Ha ha 

  I then said Good Morning to my diligent Dad, let our dog out, and admired the sparkling morning! The stars were shining brilliantly, the little sliver of a moon was beaming, and the city lights were twinkling and sparkling like a carpet of diamonds laid out in the valley (you should see it! It’s a beautiful sight!). It was cold, but the wind was on my face and it felt like an exhilarating icy breeze with a hint of inspiration mixed in. *Breathes deep and feels so peaceful. *

Ahhh. Early mornings with Jesus! My favorite moments of the day. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™

I hope everyone has a beautiful day! Stay faithful and in love with Jesus! Live for Him. 








Many prayers. πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™ -Hope 

Comments

  1. Absolutely! This generation makes me sick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Hope! You can get up early if you wish… but like my sister Hava told you, “It’s not morning when the stars are out. It’s morning when the sun is up!” ☀️
    Anyhow, nice words!πŸ’™

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Faith! Ha ha
      As long as I have a nice giant hot cup of coffee and Jesus, I’m happy in the morning. :D No matter how much sleep I got the night before… I think you’re missing out on the finer things in life…. Hee hee ;)
      Y’all get up early, just not as early as me… ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts