Skip to main content

Featured Post

Satisfied Yet???

The Grass Was Dead on the Other Side WARNING: Do NOT read this post if you plan on being proud and rejecting what you read! Hell will be hotter for you. DO CONTINUE to read if you have a soft and humble heart. This post contains a VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE.  Amen.  Isaiah 40:6-8, " The voice said, Cry. And he said, What shall I cry? All flesh is grass, and all the goodliness thereof is as the flower of the field: The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: because the spirit of the Lord bloweth upon it: surely the people is grass. The grass withereth, the flower fadeth: but the word of our God shall stand for ever." I always wanted to be a princess. All of my young girl dreams were filled with royal princes, fighting knights, dancing ballerinas, handsome kings, and beautiful queens. A dreamer by nature, with a wild imagination (runs in the family), I spent my youth dressing up, dancing, and playing “princess” games with my sisters. Castles were incredible to me

Random Post/ Nerd Alert: Israel Newspapers!!!/The tired Artist/ ha ha



 Hello! Feeling like a failure right now so why not stop by blogger world? Ha ha 

I’m having a really hard time with this drawing. Prayers appreciated, y’all. Ha ;)  I thought my mind would clear out after my ballet workout, but alas! I still fill a little cloudy… ;) 

My Dad said, “Just be committed.”

I said, “I am! This is the 8th time!”

Dad said, “That’s like a man saying, I’m committed this time on my 8th marriage!”

I said, “Wow. I’m not like that! Ha ha I am a committed person!” Hee hee Dads just messing with me…

I won’t let it defeat me…

Nerd alert: (Hey, nerds! Ha ha ) 

Look what I got today in the mail!!!!!! Some Israel newspapers reprinted! Dad and I actually ordered them from a Jew. SUPER ridiculously excited about reading them tonight!!!! I LOVE Israel and pray for their salvation every day. 💙💙💙💙💙❤️❤️❤️







Hadassah made us these: 💙





Comments

  1. Praying for you dear sis!

    Are those old news papers?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, they are reprints of the old. It’s a really neat Jewish guy that my Dad found who sells these for really cheap! I was beyond excited about getting it! I am nerdy like that thanks to my Dad being a nerd as well… ha ha! -Hope 💙

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! Please no anonymous comments; at least put your first name. Thank you! :)

Popular Posts